CompTIA IT Fundamentals
About the Course
This course is an excellent opportunity to learn about the fundamental principles and techniques involved in providing support for PCs, mobile devices, applications, and networks. By taking the CompTIA ITF+ exam FC0-U61 and obtaining the ITF+ certification, you can establish a strong foundation for starting a career in IT support.
This course is intended to serve as the foundation for an IT support profession. Your ability to seek a professional-level certification, like the CompTIA A+, will be demonstrated if you achieve the ITF+ certification. By completing this course, you will also have the knowledge and abilities to maintain and operate a computer, set it up, and assist colleagues in small businesses with informal PC and basic computer network support.
This course is divided into five modules, each covering a different subject area. Each module is organized into several units, containing related topics for study.
- Module 1 / Using Computers: Common Computing Devices, Using a Workstation, Using an OS, Managing an OS, Troubleshooting and Support
- Module 2 / Using Apps and Databases: Using Data Types and Units, Using Apps, Programming and App Development, Using Databases
- Module 3 / Using Computer Hardware: System Components, Using Device Interfaces, Using Peripheral Devices, Using Storage Devices, Using File Systems
- Module 4 / Using Networks: Networking Concepts, Connecting to a Network, Secure Web Browsing, Using Shared Storage, Using Mobile Devices
- Module 5 / Security Concepts: Using Best Practices, Using Access Controls, Behavioral Security Concepts